Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Last Days...well, sort of...

IM SORRY....I KNOW.
It's been forever since my last blog (though Im not even sure if anyone reads this hahaha)!
Well I would like to ponder on this thought I've been thinking this arvo which is 'what to do in the last few days...'.
When it's that time in life (for some this never comes and for others it may come all too often) when it is time to relocate you find that a count down will start before the 'main event' arrives (that of moving). the question is, what to do in those '16days' or so left....there is so much to do in this world when you REALLY think about it. You can go for a walk, start at clouds, go see 1 or 2 or all the movies, you can visit and old friend, visit a young friend, go where you haven't been before, go and truly appreciate where you have already been for the 'last time'....there are SO many things to do in your world.
I have decided to spend those 'last days' moments mostly having fun and appreciating...that may look like appreciating the friendships I have, appreciating the places I can go here in my city, that can be giving my best and soaking up all I can at Hillsong Kids, it's even out-worked in appreciating the foxtell mum and dad have which allows me to 'appreciate' scrubs and other such shows and a repeated and regular basis...(although I don't actually watch that much tv these days).
In deciding to have fun and appreciate Ive come to realise also that, why do we need to wait for the 'last days' season to come around?....I want to put out the challenge to whoever is the amazing person behind a screen reading this...not to have the philosophy of treat every day as if it were your last, but rather more simply, to appreciate your world more. Appreciate who you have, what you have, how you got it, how you lost it, how you learnt, etc etc.

I challenge you to appreciate your world more, know who you are...what you believe...and why you believe it, and be flexible enough to adjust.

That's pretty much it, just a thought and a challenge. I think that's a pretty good blog to finish my day with.
-side note I had a great day with a friend of mine. We had my FAV 'venti caramel latte on skim with an extra shot of coffee' from Starbucks, then we window shopped and we went to Bondi. I now own haute couture Thongs (havaianas)!!!!! And I went to the Sydney Roosters shop. I appreciated my fun day :)
Greater things are yet to come!
Jj xx

No comments:

Post a Comment