Thursday, February 5, 2009

I previously wrote about perspective.....and I have just come back from a really fun time with my friend at Bondi Beach Sydney Australia!
I have a favorite place to sit (apparently dangerous but not if you do it right) and its just the best, its my spot to listen to Gods creation, look around at all types of ways to live, all types of scenes, and I can just appreciate God and life and people.
we took some fun photos, and also just sat and soaked in the awesome-ness of God.
now I'm very tired, a little probably sun burnt/wind burnt (it was so windy i nearly got pushed off my rock...that would have been dangerous.
so in this blog it isn't anything super amazing, just me letting you know I had a fantastic day, gaining some good perspective, having fun, and appreciating God.
Now I shall go to bed. Enjoy your day, and take time to appreciate the little things....stop and smell the roses or something...actually I DARE you! next time you see a rose or a flower, STOP and smell it!
until next time
Jj

No comments:

Post a Comment